Friday, 11 September 2015

Activity #4 Stage Time

The witch scene. The stage is dark, the boys have flash lights and are walking around. The Witches are hidden in the back ground of the scene and the boys don't realize. They are in a swampy forest like scene with a bunch of trees in the back ground and swamp like music. There 100% needs to be a smoke machine! The choreography is very explosive, they go from standing there not moving and then into and explosive dance and then they freeze again. The witch appears as all the other witches all start moving, the boys a re terrified. When the witch starts signing she needs to be singing to Edward making sure to use up the entire stage for the scene. When the witch sings the highest note she need to be on a platform, I'm not sure why but I think that would be really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan!
    As one of your "backup" witches, I have to say that your ideas for this scene make me so excited to be a part of it. Although I have to disagree with the smoke machine idea, seeing as I don't really want to have a asthma attack while dancing :p I do see how it would have a huge dramatic effect on the scene overall.

    Can't wait to work with you, I know it's going to be an awesome semester!

    ReplyDelete